What's new to find in this site?
- You now have access to Top News articles including Sports, Entertainment, Finance, Health, Lifestyle, Auto, and Electronics.
- You can now share news articles on your favorite social media channels.
- You have quick access to the information you need from the fly out Menu on the top left.
How can I help myself?
There are many easy self service tips you can do to help you enhance your experience. Please visit our 611611 Page.
How do I manage my data usage?
- TRACK USAGE: You may download a Data Usage app such as My Data Manager. With Android 4.0 and later versions, you can set a mobile data limit reminder.
- Wi-Fi®: Use a secure Wi-Fi connection to stream music, video, and other data heavy content.
- AUTO UPDATES: Turn off auto updates on your apps or change your settings to update over Wi-Fi only.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Turn off automatic picture and video uploading or change your settings to upload on Wi-Fi only.
- EMAIL: Turn off push e-mail or set e-mail accounts to sync every hour or longer, or to update manually.
- MOBILE WEBSITES: Access the mobile web site version of your choice. Full web sites require more data to view and browse.
- BACKGROUND APPS: Turn off apps running in the background. They constantly use data and can slow down the processing speed of your phone.
How should I manage my Wi-Fi?
If you need to see tips for WiFi connectivity, click here.
How can I improve my phone's battery life?
- Switch "Screen Timeout" to the lowest setting.
- Check running services and close unnecessary applications.
- Turn off Bluetooth and GPS when not in use.
- Turn off automatic application sync.
- Reduce heavy data usage.
- Reduce the use of the "Live Wallpapers"(These use processing power and memory).
- Use the charger that came with your phone to avoid battery damage.
- Check the "Battery Use" screen to review features or functions that have been consuming your battery.